Located in Kanata (99 Kakulu Rd, suite 208), Bridget works with individuals, couples, and families. For information, questions, or are interested in a consultation, please contact Bridget directly by phone at (613) 791-1911 or email at [email protected]
The journey of therapy can be one of the most valuable experiences a person can embark upon. I believe that a person’s health is dependent on their emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual connectedness. By addressing all of these areas, quality of life can be enhanced on both a personal and relational level. My philosophy for therapy is to create a safe, comfortable, and non-judgmental environment for a person, couple, or family to explore challenging issues in their life. By using a client-centered approach, I work with combining thoughts, emotions, self-reflection and meaning making of the physical sensations felt within the body to support clients in achieving their goals. I believe my role is to accompany clients on this journey towards balance, growth, strength, and consolidation.
Education and Training
- Master of Arts, Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality, Saint Paul University
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Hons), Family and Social Relations, Guelph University
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, 200 Hrs., Rama Lotus Yoga Studio
- ASIST Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training Certificate
- Certificate in American Sign Language, Algonquin College